Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Fruit Smoothie Cupcake Pics

Hello!

Summer Smoothie Cupcakes...

Purchase one from my etsy: Tiny Cravings Etsy

Or

Customize your very own on my site! Tiny Cravings Jewelry

Here are some photos of my new summer cupcakes. You get to choose the toppings from an assortment of different fruits and can have them with the crystal sugar sprinkles or without (more like the spring ones).



(pictured above)
Strawberry, Raspberry, Blackberry - Berry Smoothie
Orange, Peach - Fuzzy Navel Smoothie
Pineapple Smoothie
Strawberry, Banana Smoothie
Watermelon Smoothie
Orange, Lemon, Limon - Citrus Smoothie
Blueberry Smoothie





Cheers,
Jeanine

Tiny Cravings Jewelry
http://tinycravings.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Going to customize two tomorrow, yay!

Jennifer April Abraham said...

Oh Jeanine,

They look simply amazing. I love your detail, especially how the bottom cake part is frosty and cool - looking. (:

Patty said...

oh so sweet ! I just wrote about them on my blog...hoping it will get lots of my readers purchasing them. Really beautiful work. Little pieces of art

Jeanine said...

Thank you ladies! =) And thank you Patty for the write up!!

Patty said...

Just one more little note...my sister's name is Janine and my aunt is Jeannine. So many spellings for a beautiful name

Jeanine said...

Thanks Patty! I've never seen it spelled Jeannine before. I bet she's used to having her name misspelled! =P