Friday, July 4, 2008

Sugar Scrub Sundaes by the Scoop!

Don't you just love alliteration? Especially when it fits without even having to try. =P

Anyways! If you love sugar scrubs (and who doesn't?) you're going to fall in love with Cocoapink's new Scrub Sundae Bar, where you can buy scrubs by the scoop and put together your own delicious and amazing sugar scrub sundae!!

Check it out!! Cocoapink Sugar Scrub Sundae Bar

Uhhh one word comes to mind...YUM!?



I placed an order last night for a Pistachio/Vanilla Waffle Cone, Buttercream Frosting/Blackberry, and over a dozen single scoop samples: Black Chocolate, Vanilla Bean Noel, Strawberry Noel, London Lemon Curd, Waffle Cone, Green Tea Ice Cream, Pina Colada Cotton Candy, and many more (ONLY $1.50 each for samples!!! O_O).

I figure that her 1 oz. sample sizes are *perfect* for one use in the shower. Full body scrub down. If you're not doing a full body they could last you two or three showers even. Sooo I love buying scrub samples because a. they are 50% off at the moment, and b. they are one shot wonders so you can use one amazing scrub in one shower and not have to worry about water or bacteria and such getting into your large size scrubs that live in your shower. =)

In fact, I'll probably go back and buy more scrub samples later today. Addicted? Why yes, yes I am. AND for good reason! I promise I'm not the only cocoapink-hair crack-obsessed-koolaid-drinking-rabid-fangirl, just visit her forum and you'll see what I mean. Girls clawing each other to get their hands on these items! Ok, not really. At least, not anymore. But when she first opened, I wouldn't put it past some of them! hehe. Also come by and say HI to me if you join the forum. It's the happiest place online!!

Cocoapink Forum

Cheers,
Jeanine

Tiny Cravings Jewelry
http://tinycravings.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for the heads up I got a few of these can't wait to get them and try love sugar scrub and something new as well thanks again