Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer Smoothie Cupcakes!

The Spring Cupcakes were so popular I decided to make another fruit cupcake collection. Now available for you to customize your very own...Summer Smoothie Cupcakes! You can choose three of your favorite fruit toppings for your cupcake. Grab one of the featured smoothie blends, or pick a single flavor cupcake if you like as well!

I looove smoothies in summer. One of my favorites is Light & Fluffy from Smoothie King - Orange, Banana, and Strawberry. Yum! You can get this delicious combo on my site or choose from a great variety of other smoothie and fruit options. I even got some new delicious scent blends to go with these cupcakes so they smell absolutely wonderful. =)

Also I've made some yummy fluffy buttermilk pancakes with butter and maple syrup. They'll be available soon on the site as necklaces or rings. And also, some unscented rye bread sandwiches that are simply adorable.

Keep your eyes open for my newest jewelry collection...coming soon!

Cheers,
Jeanine

Tiny Cravings Jewelry
http://tinycravings.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm... they look delicious!!! :D

Jeanine said...

Thank you! I actually don't have any pics of the new ones up yet. But they are pretty much the same as the spring cupcakes that are pictured, just with more fruit blends and options! =)