Saturday, July 12, 2008

Buzz Buzz...

Hey everyone!

I'm buzzing around like a little bee on a nectar high working my fuzzy buzzing butt off on these Summer Smoothie Cupcake orders!!

Just a little note: if you bought a Summer Smoothie Cupcake before I added the option to pick your own base color, or you forgot to select a cupcake base color when purchasing...just send me a quick email. Otherwise, I'll be picking your cupcake base color for you as I see best fits your topping choices. =P

I'll be shipping the Party Cupcakes that sold on Etsy on Monday so if you ordered one of those, keep your eye on the mail mid-next week. There's still two Party Cups available on my Etsy so go check em out! TC Etsy

And as I've told lots and lots of people...I'll be adding the Party Cupcakes to my website for you to fully customize soon. But first I need to finish the majority of these Summer Smoothie ones before adding anything else at the moment!! =)

Tis all for now.

Cheers,
Jeanine

Tiny Cravings Jewelry
http://tinycravings.com

No comments: