Monday, July 14, 2008

Is It Fall Yet? -oops

So what's new in the wonderful world of Tiny Cravings?

Things have been really quiet lately (not for me, but with you lot =P)...yes I realize it's summer and all, but I can't help but wonder where people are disappearing to! =) Possibly silently awaiting the arrival of their goodies after a well deserved online game of hop scotch where in your credit card is currently having a lay in from overwork? I know lots of people who went all out at the beginning of summer and are now just sitting back, picking their teeth with a toothpick, rubbing their bellies, and waiting for their packages to arrive. Ha!!

I'm still working on Summer Smoothie Cupcakes...it's like the neverending fruit cupcake at the moment. I definitely plan on taking photos after the majority of them are made, as I do so love to see them all lined up and looking so pretty.

Oh and speaking of photos...dun dun DUN!! I myself just spent a pretty penny on a new digital camera. Can't wait to get her! Yes, apparently I've decided that it's a she? Who knows why. Perhaps her sleek and sexy appearance? It's a Canon SLR, top notch and hopefully worth every cent. I've never owned a Canon but have only heard the best. And with this magical new photographing device I will be able to bring you only the most amazing and mouth watering photos of your favorite Tiny Cravings goodies. You'll see!! But you should be just as excited as I am.

Am I crazygirl already getting excited for Halloween? I can't deny that Halloween...Thanksgiving (the ever-so-popular excuse to gorge your face in between), and of course Christmas are without a doubt THE most amazing times of year. That whole Fall/Early Winter crossover leaves me feeling all wonderfully warm and enchanted inside. =)

Sooo this year (I'm already working on new items) I'm going all out for the holiday seasons. And I am really really excited to start sharing some of my Halloween designs with you lot. But it's far too early for that...right? Maybe by early August I'll start showing off some of the up coming "stuff" to get your pumpkins in a bunch.

So to sum up. Lots and lots of Summer Smoothie Cupcakes currently in production. New camera on its way!! Really fantastic new photos coming soon. Halloween designs coming soon!! *gets excited* I plan on getting everyone pumped up and pumpkined out for Halloween this year. Yeyyy!!!

Cheers,
Jeanine

Tiny Cravings Jewelry
http://tinycravings.com

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello girlie...can't wait to see what you have in mind for the fall as always it's going to be amazing..an I can't even fathom how there going to smell hhmmm...

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I've also heard really good things about Canon and damn, yeah SLR'S are the best! I don't know much about them, I just know that my wedding photographer was using an SLR and those photos were the best ever taken of me.... and it is incredibly difficult to get a good pic of me - I don't know :/

Anyway, yay! I'm looking forward to more goodies from you! I plan on buying gifts from your shop for people at christmas time!

And to answer your question, my credit card has been in alot of use lately for new summer clothes and such, so yeah, I did buy I think three cupcakes from you in total! And it would be helpful if your new products don't come out till September or if you make them really ugly on purpose, you'd be saving me money :P Hehe, kidding! I gotta stop buying stuff!

Jeanine said...

Oh yeah new scents for fall...that's a must!! =) I already have some great ideas. Definitely more Pumpkin Cheesecake than I did last year. That stuff is a-mazing!!

Tet...I also decided on getting a Canon after following around the photographers at my cousin's wedding and pestering them about which cameras they use hehe.

I'll definitely have some super hot and irresistible items for Christmas. I'm soo excited for the holidays this year! I've got lots of new items and tricks up my sleevies that I hope everyone will be as excited about as I am once they see them! =)

Anonymous said...

I'm super excited for Halloween, also. So you're not the only one! xD
It's always so much fun, and now that I know you've got some sweet ideas, it makes it all the better! ^^

mlj

Anonymous said...

OMG! Pumpkins and Halloween I can't wait! Thats my favorite holiday. I can't wait to see what pumpkiny goodness you come up with Jeanine!

Jeanine said...

Yey I'm so glad haha. I thought I was almost being rude or something saying that I can't wait for Fall even though it just officially started being summer! Don't want to offend the summer-lovers hehe. I mean summer is great and all, but Fall and Winter are sooo much better! (as long as you're out of school of course!) =)

Anonymous said...

Another fall lover here..I live in New England and nothing beats having the weather turn cooler and the leaves turn all pretty. My favorite thing is going to a local orchard and buying apples and picking out pumpkins. I look forward to seeing your fall designs! (I would love one of those grasshopper pie slices :) )

Jeanine said...

Changing leaves... chilly weather ...going to orchards... picking out pumpkins... I'm SOLD! Hehe. I haven't been to a real pumpkin patch in way too many years. I will definitely be celebrating fall to the full extend this year however with a visit to a pumpkin farm, hay ride, and warm apple cider! =)