Friday, May 30, 2008

Post Office Blues

Phew! I just spent forever at the post office, but it feels great to have all the April orders finally shipped. Sometimes I feel bad when I go in there and there's like 3 people in line...and by the time I leave there's like 20 people in line giving me the evil eye. LOL!!

I should have all the May orders done within the next week...and then I'll be totally and completely caught up. =) I'll be working on lots of new limited edition summer items. I don't plan on taking pre-orders though, I'm just going to see how much stock I can make for summer.

But for now...I get to relax! Thank goodness. Even if it is only for a day. =P Lots and lots of other stuff going on in my head at the moment, but I haven't been sleeping and my brain is sort of FRIED. So! I'm going to take a nap and attempt to write something more coherent later.

Cheers
Jeanine

3 comments:

Pookie Tookie Diary said...

Yayyyy My package has been shipped!
*dancing around* cant wait to see my banana cupcake! lol

Thats great hun you need to relax lol some people cant even imagine how many time and work you have to put in our work...

I know that when i go to the post even the lady that works there hate it to see me haha well i dont care i need to ship my goodies to their new home lol

Much Love
Nella

Jennifer April Abraham said...

Jeanine! I'm not sure if this post includes me, but if so, Eeeeee! I'm excited. If not, I'm glad that you're okay. I'm guessing and hoping that you're fully healed. (:

Happy Relaxtion Day! It must feel even better now that you have a sense of accomplishment underneath it. `:D

Take care & can't wait to see your new creations!

Love&ChocolateFudge,
Jenn

Jeanine said...

Hey Jenn! Unfortunately this shipment didn't include you. It was all my regular website orders, but I hope to have all your wonderful HP jewelry out by the end of this week. I can already tell I'm going to have trouble letting them go! =) I'll send you an email too just in case you don't check here again. ^_^

And thanks so much Nella sweetie! =) I hope it doesn't take forever to arrive.