Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Spring Cupcake Pre-Orders Have Shipped

Hi Cupcakes,

Yes that's right...finally all your Spring Cupcake Pre-Orders have shipped!

I snapped a few quick shots of them before packaging them up and shipping them off. =)





Now I need to get busy on the mound of other orders from April and May...but hopefully I'll have them all done by the end of this week and should have them ready to ship on Monday. (fingers crossed) I really got sick at the worst possible time, but no worries. And I'll be refunding shipping to everyone who has had to wait over a month for their order to arrive.

In other news, my birthday is coming up on June 10th. I really really really want one of these!





If you don't know what it is...it's an exact replica of the Alethiometer (truth meter) from the book/movie His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass. I just adore it, but I'm deciding whether I want to spend $200 on it. I love collecting divination objects, and this would be great to add to the collection. Maybe I'll get lucky and get it for my birthday. =)

Cheers,
Jeanine

Tiny Cravings Jewelry
www.tinycravings.com

4 comments:

Pookie Tookie Diary said...

owww thats great to hear :D i cant wait to see my cousin face when she will open my gift!

Yes is really expensif i wanted to buy it on the Elf fantasy fair ...
I love that movie!

what do you have already? i have so many divination tools here maybe i can send you some little gifts ;)

And those cupcakes are sooo amazing!
:D

kissss

Jeanine said...

Thanks hun. =) I have several different collections of Tarot cards, my favorite are these Angel Cards, they're really beautiful. I also have runes, and a few other things. My cousin is also a psychic and healer and owns a metaphysical store here in town. It's really awesome. I love divination! I want that Alethiometer so bad, but I don't want it if it's just a toy...I only want it if it actually works...and I doubt that's possible lol. I downloaded this Alethiometer application for my computer and it's kinda fun actually.

Pookie Tookie Diary said...

your welcome sweetie!
oh angel cards are amazing! My favourite are the fairy cards so magical i love them!!!

Do you have a pendel?
this is really awesome you should get one i use one with amethist stone, its my birth stone!

Gemstone Elixir is also very powerful, i use them for dream divination.
And ouija is also fantastic if you know how to use!!! it tells you so much about the future and peoples...

yes i know what you mean its expensif, i really hope it works! that would be awesome!
Owww wauw to have a little store like that is heaven on earth!

i have a wonderful divination book list i will send it to you by mail! :D

Jennifer April Abraham said...

Wow, those are just gorgeous. And delicious, even just to look at. `:D I regret not ordering one but I look foward to seeing your new creations [sorry for being redundant x_x]

The alethiometer is so pretty. It's so much prettier than what I imagined when I read the book. I wanted something related to a book that was really expensive too. [Galadriel of the Lord of the Ring's necklace] I never got it, but I hope you get yours! Happy early birthday! (: