Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Few Extra Spring Cupcakes!

I've had just about every person who ordered a spring cupcake or item within the past two months ask me if they can grab another spring cupcake. =P I think they're addictive? Maybe? Haha.

Anyways...I ending up making a tiny few extra for this very purpose. If I had time to hunt down the first people who emailed me about a certain cupcake I would let them have first dibs, but that would take forever to go through all my emails and comments entered at checkout.

So I have available: ALL SOLD!

2 Kiwi-Strawberry
1 Mojito
1 Banana
1 Orange
2 Lemon
1 Lime

I wish I could make 100 or so more but that's not possible without me turning into a lump of clay myself. =P Keep an eye out for limited edition summer items!

Cheers,
Jeanine

Tiny Cravings Jewelry
www.tinycravings.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I hope I can grab the banana one :)

Anonymous said...

Dang! Ok I made a comment, then came back the next morning and the cupcake list was added and all sold already!!! Sometimes I really hate being on my UK time zone of like 6 hours ahead!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.