Tuesday, March 17, 2009

There's No Place Like Home

*clicks heels together*

Just a quick update...

I'm back home (in the States) and getting comfy again after 4 amazing months in Bangkok. But not TOO comfy, I'm trying to get caught up on orders now that I'm home. The whole store is still open for now, but I will probably be closing off custom orders shortly so I can work on some new designs. =) I have lots of great ideas for the lockets!

You can find out about your order on the Order Status/TAT page of my website.

Updates soon.

Cheers,
Jeanine

Tiny Cravings Jewelry
www.tinycravings.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I'm so excited you're back! ..>.> That probably sounds creepy. But woohoo! I saw the board was updated and I got so giddy! ^_^

Unknown said...

ok i love your cupcakes but the icing is cool do you like put it in a icing thing for cupcakes and squirt it out,lmao [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/f1cumf.jpg[/IMG] i like this one :D

Vicky Guile said...

Hi Jeanine, Welcome back!
There is an award for you on my blog, Vicky xxx