Friday, August 8, 2008

Photos As Promised =)

I promised you guys I'd post some pics of my new Buttercream Cupcakes. I really love these...jeez do they smell wonderful. They smelled up the entire room I was photographing them in I swear haha. Mmmm so yummy!! These are available for sale and customization on my website...so go have fun! =) Buttercream Cupcakes.

**All images, text, and jewelry designs copyright Tiny Cravings Jewelry. Do not copy or attempt to replicate my designs. If you want to use one of my photos please email me first!









What do you guys think of these so far? They are still sort of in the refining stage. I'm not sure if I like the brighter colors, or the more pastel ones that I posted several posts back.

Cheers Tears & Bunny Ears!
<3 Jeanine

Tiny Cravings Jewelry
http://tinycravings.com

4 comments:

Jennifer April Abraham said...

The last one looks so .. Eeeee. I'm craving one right now.

I really like the pastels, but the teal is just so pretty. (:

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely beautiful!

I'm definitely getting a couple 100 of all the stuff you make. *has fallen in love*

I've sent you and e-mail, and I hope you get a chance to respond soon with your busy schedule <3

Rachel Vorakoumane said...

these are great!
but will the summer smoothies be coming back?

Jennifer April Abraham said...

Hi Jeanine -

I hope that everything's okay and getting better with you &all is well. (:

Jenn