Thursday, December 6, 2007

New Tiny Cravings Blog

I used to have this whole little intro on my website, but over time there just doesn't seem to be room for it anymore...so instead of passing into oblivion I thought it would make a nice first post in my shiny new blog!

Look around to discover a wonderful treat,
Charms that look and smell good enough to eat,
From cupcakes and ice cream to slices of pies,
Jewelry so yummy you won't believe your eyes.
Necklaces, earrings, and charm bracelets too,
Handmade, customized, and designed just for you!

To my fellow sweet tooth lovers, jewelry, and confectionary cognoscenti, to those who love jewelry that smells as good as it looks, and looks as good as it smells, and to those who wish to own a completely unique, stylish, custom made piece of jewelry...I hope that you will come to love Tiny Cravings as much as I do!

All of my jewelry is fully customizable. That means, YOU pick your own cupcake icing, toppings, lollipop swirl flavors, chocolates, cookies, and many more! That way, you get an item that you really want and love...an item that is all your OWN, and smells fantastic as well!

I love making sweet little charms, but even more so, I love being able to share them with all of you. Nothing makes me happier than receiving wonderful feedback from my customers! I am entirely devoted to customer satisfaction and will always do my best to make sure that you are 100% satisfied!

Much love,
~Jeanine

Tiny Cravings Jewelry
www.tinycravings.com

No comments: