Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays!!

Ok I'll just say it since everyone else seems too afraid to these days...Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope you are all enjoying some well deserved rest, fun, and festivities. Of course like most of you, I too, have been exceedingly busy and must apologize for the blatant recent neglect of this blog. However I am thrilled that all my holiday orders went out in time, though in my rush to package and ship your items I continually found myself forgetting to take photos! Shame shame shame.

(All images and their respective designs are Copyright Tiny Cravings Jewelry 2007, please ASK FIRST before using any of my images, thanks!)

I did manage to snap a few shots of a custom Roses & Thorns Cupcake that I particularly loved. =)


And also a custom Pink Sugar mini-bottle replica that makes the most adorable keychain! I'll admit it was hard letting this one go, as I truly love Aquolina's Pink Sugar myself, and don't be surprised if I decide to make one of these cuties for myself.



I have some extremely fun and exciting things in store for the new year, so be expecting some spectacular new items. Please visit my website to subscribe to my email newsletter so that you'll be the first to know what is going on with Tiny Cravings!

Cheers!
-Jeanine

Tiny Cravings Jewelry
www.tinycravings.com

No comments: