Friday, April 25, 2008

Helping Our Furry Friends!

Hi Cupcakes!

I'm delighted to tell you all, that now a portion of all sales from Tiny Cravings goes directly to the ASPCA (The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) each month!!

What can I say...the Sarah McLachlan commercial got to me. I've always loved her, and the shih-tzus (I have a shih-tzu) in that commercial just broke my heart. People who neglect or abuse animals should be put to sleep!



I strongly urge you all to watch the video. And visit myaspca.org and make a donation to help our furry friends!! You will feel so much better after doing so. It feels really good to help the less fortunate, and I hope all my Tiny Cravings customers will take solace knowing that a portion of their money is going directly to a VERY GOOD cause! =)

Thanks everyone!

Much Love,
Jeanine

Spread The Sweetness!
Tiny Cravings Jewelry
www.tinycravings.com

1 comment:

Pookie Tookie Diary said...

Hi Hun!

I think its really great what you are doing! We have to help these little friends!
You are such a great person!